Ride the Legend
Bianchi Oltre XR Gimondi 70 pays homage to the past and future of bicycle racing. A masterpiece of design and technology, it celebrates the 70th birthday of the great champion and the bike he rode to win the world’s most famous races.
Exclusive Equipment: The Oltre XR Gimondi 70 comes with special components like the Campagnolo Super Record EPS carbon electronic groupset and parts personalized with the Gimondi 70 logo such as the Campagnolo Bora high profile carbon wheels and San Marco Concor carbon FX saddle as well as details such as La Spirale handlebar tape and the Elite Corsa water bottle. Bianchi also prepared a rigid bag for air transportation and a customized bike cover for the Oltre XR Gimondi 70, because details are what make a champion….and his bike.
Technology with style: Oltre XR Gimondi 70 benefits from all the construction technologies of the Oltre XR 2013 carbon frame with 20% increased rigidity and 30 grams reduced weight (compared to the Oltre model)
- UMS40+CN60 Ultra High Modulus carbon fibres
- Unidirectional woven carbon
- Apered headtube 1 1/8″ – 1.5″
- X-TeX Technology – Bianchi’s unique process to internally mold X-woven structural carbon layer. Carbon strips are molded into the carbon structure of the head tube and BB area.
- Carbon Monocoque Technology
- UTSS Ultra Thin Seat Stay
- WMP Technology – Wrinkleless Molding Process of the carbon laminate to increase frame efficiency and reduce weight
- BB30 improves frame rigidity
- Aero shape and design
- Dedicated seatpost system with integrated look
- Internal cable routing
- Weight: 895 gr (55 size, +/- 5%)
Please note that this bike is a collector’s item only. There are only two which have made it into Australia and the other one is with my friend in Perth. Only 70 of these stunning limited edition bicycles were produced and their exclusiveness can been seen in the detail. Everything was designed to offer an unparalleled riding experience. Bianchi Oltre XR Gimondi 70 tells the story of a passion that has traveled countless roads around the globe.